Boongarrie Luxury Tent
The Barossa Valley is home to some of the best wines in the world, delicious food and amazing scenery. So, when visiting this unique region, why not stay in a unique setting in our luxury glamping tent.
Surrounded by Australian gum trees, take in the privacy of the Boongarrie property while enjoying the best that glamping has to offer, complete with outdoor kitchen, fire pit and ensuite bathroom made for relaxing.
Boongarrie is the name of our beautiful property in the Barossa Valley, and home to our luxury glamping tent. Located just 10 minutes drive from Angaston, and just across the road from Poonawatta wines, Boongarrie is home to sheep, horses, a dog and various wildlife. A private and secluded place to stay unlike any other in the Barossa Valley, Boongarrie offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
What to do in the Barossa.
We're lucky enough to be located on the edge of the gorgeous Barossa Valley region, home to some of the best wineries and restaurants in the world. But there is even more to experience in the Barossa, and we've put together a short list below:
- Wine tasting at local wineries (there's too many to list, but why not start with our neighbours Poonawatta Wines and Flaxmans Valley Wines)
- Make your own Gin at the Farm Eatery
- Enjoy a romantic dining experience at Vintners Bar & Grill
- Stuff yourself with the degustation menu at Hentley Farm
- Relax over brunch at Harvest Kitchen or The Barossa Valley Chocolate Company
- Ten pin bowling at Barossa Bowl Land
- Hike the local trails, including the Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Park
- Take in the sunset at Mengler's Hill Lookout
- Experience a hot air balloon ride
- Hire a bike and ride the local trails
- Tour the Barossa differently with a Trike Tour
- Stock up on local wares at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Peruse the second hand shops